Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Prince George's County Budget Survey

County Councilman Tom Dernoga recently sent an email requesting constituent input on this year's budget. He provided a list of questions soliciting our opinions.

A public hearing was held yesterday and there will be another next Tuesday, May 8th at 7:00pm at the County Council Hearing Room in the County Administration Building in Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772.

I was happy to testify yesterday. However, because I know that many of you don't have the time to attend the hearing. So I created a quick survey for you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=147883807003

The survey will take you less than 4 minutes to complete and is based on Tom Dernoga's email message. I added a few multiple choice questions for folks that have even less time. The survey is completely anonymous.

I'll post the answers here in a couple of days. I'm sure that the Council will appreciate your input.

If you have any questions about county services or budget priorities please call (301) 952-3887 or email Tom Dernoga at tedernoga@co.pg.md.us.

If you have any questions or comments about the survey please contact me at g dot rick dot wilson @ gmail dot com or via the comments section.

Thanks,

rick

No comments: